Dothan, AL

i shot ice day before yesterday in forearm & foot now it's swollen,red,and has fever. i've been in bed with a cold& sore throat ever since. any sugges?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
See a doctor : This has me concerned – I think you have a infection from where you injected those drugs. This can progress, including infection of the bloodstream, with organ dysfunction and possibly death if not treated properly. Sorry to scare you, but you need to get help right away. Doctors are professionals – you should not be judged for drug use – and medical records are private. Hope you get better.