i've been months with undigestions and now are worst. doc's tell me was for my anxiety but it's not like i'm anxious at every bite of food i take.

Dr. Lynne Weixel
35 years experience Clinical Psychology
How anxiety works: During high stress most people will use the term but it persists way beyond in terms of body impact. It's very complicated and can be different for each person. But the effects include gastric symptoms even during times of relaxation until you really have time to heal and stop making the stress hormones. Read online - lots of info. See a CBT therapist to manage it!
Answered on Jul 16, 2016