Mexico

my throat sores when i swallow. the strange part is that it feels connected to a pain in the back of the neck and the head.

Dr. can check throat: New throat pain can be from a strep throat infection (antibiotics are needed), a cold or influenza (antibiotics usually not used), or from some other cause such as allergies or irritants. Usually, a person sees the doctor if the sore throat is bothersome, recurrent, or doesn't go away quickly (mainly to check for strep throat). Throat lozenges and Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin can help decrease throat pain.