U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I have a oily skin.. what should i do to remove that..?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jason Lichten
Plastic Surgery 25 years experience
Options exist: Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or dematologist to evaluate your personal options. This may include lasers, chemical peels, dermabrasion or prescription skin care. There are many options and you need a regimen tailored to your specific situation and expected results.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 18-year-old female asked:
My skin is very much oily & problematic.how can I remove that oil first?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 21-year-old male asked:
Why does skin gets oily during summer and what to do to remove excess hair?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A member asked:
What is the easiest way to remove pimples from oily skin?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
What treatment can be done for oily skin so that it becomes brighter and to remove patches, etc.?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jul 13, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.