U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

When i am young i have a good fair and soft skin but today i have darkness, oiliness and bad face.so, how can i improve my face to get back my fairness.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Thomas Balshi
Dermatology 24 years experience
Retin A (tretinoin) and lighten: You may need to see a dermatologist for a prescription for retin a, (tretinoin) which is still the gold standard to improving skin tone, texture and acne. There are many skin lightening creams available over the counter including my own called "brighten" available on balshiskincare.Com. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 6, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.