A member asked:

I want gain my body weight i m 26years old male my height is 5.9 and weight is 50...

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Weight: You must see your doctor first to make sure that there is no other cause for being underweight. Your doctor then would give you a proper advice to eat healthy and gain weight.

Answered 11/22/2013



Related Questions