Australia

forehead dry and itchy 12+ hours after dying hair brown with ammonia free dye. will my face swell up and kill me? i used lots and left in a long time

Dr. Shadia Constantine
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Probably not: Dear Juan94, I have good news! you are NOT going to die from this. Don't worry. You are probably having a reaction to the chemical. Even if ammonia free, dyes still have many other stuff. Try to clean the area with cold water. It it worsens, you might need to you some medication but since it is the face, we need to be careful. I hope this helps.

Last updated Oct 11, 2017