U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old female asked:

I have had a hair dye reaction my head has lumps on it, glands are raised and hard, ears are weeping and red itchy skin any suggestions to help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Yes: see your doctor or a dermatologist, you have severe eczema and external ear infection, you need to be examined and you will need prescription medications, if you can't reach your doctor go to urgent care or ER, best wishes
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 3, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.