Rate of iui success for gender slection of boy if modified ericsson is used and insemination on ovulation day. scientifically speaking not just claim?

Dr. Kenneth Gelman
Fertility Medicine 39 years experience
Iui: I am not in favor of any of these methods. They are all anecdodal. If you wish to use sex selection accurately, then ivf is the way togo , using a procedure called pgd.
Dr. Mazin Abdullah
Fertility Medicine 15 years experience
A recent article in Fertility and Sterility showed that there is no difference between male and female sperm in respect to their size, shape or morphology. I agree with Dr. Gelman. Remember the Ericcson and Shettles methods have a 50% success rate.
Apr 8, 2013

Last updated Nov 28, 2017