hi,im 24 & i use mobile & read books alot,few months ago i felt i couldn't see as clear.my doctor said my eyes were just tired but now it's worse ?

Dr. Dimitri Novitzky
Thoracic Surgery 52 years experience
Tired eyes: I do not think so, the more you read, the more you like it, and get use to. You are very young, Usually a rest of 10-15 min. is the recovery period. Are you in a dry or dusty environment? do you produce tears? are you taking medicines which induce dry eyes?. Perhaps you need reading glasses. Go to a different ophthalmologist, as second opinion, don't be shy
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Fatigue: If you are having significant problems with your eyesight, please see a DR. Eye strain and eye fatigue can come from long periods of reading small text close to your eyes. Reducing the period of continuous reading and taking breaks every 20-30 minutes when reading may help. You can also buy reading glasses in the drugstore - these provide magnification while reading, which reduces eye strain.