U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 69-year-old female asked:

Inside corner of right eye hurt been like that for 2 months now eye doc gave me drops but it not helping. inside bottom eye is a little puffie . tired?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 35 years experience
Eye doctor can check: An ophthalmologist (md) eye specialist should check. He has special magnifying equipment that provides a good exam of the eyeball and the eyelids. The doctor can decide if there is infection, irritation or inflammation, lack of tears, abnormal eyelid position, something stuck in the eye, etc...
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 9, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.