Sudan

Hi doctor .is acetazolamide drug is available as eye drop because i took it as tablet and it cause me numbness in hands and feet and tiredness?

Dr. Marsha Davis
Not here: Even if it were it would not work but only on the eye and not have the same effects as the tablets
Dr. William Lages
Rheumatology 68 years experience
Depends: Acetzolamide is available as an eyedrop, usually paired with timolol and often dorzamide is used instead of acetzolamide. These are used for glaucoma and there is little systemic effect.
Dr. K. Mujib Haque
I have to agree if acetazolamide is being used for glaucoma then eye drops will be the best option.
Jun 25, 2014

Last updated Jun 26, 2014