Youngsville, NC

I have two bumps on the right side of my neck and they hurt when you touch them and i also have one behind my ear and on the back of my neck near my hairline ?

Dr. Luis Matos
Pediatric Allergy and Asthma 46 years experience
Probably lymph nodes: The lymph nodes on the side of the neck can get swollen and tender if you have any type of throat inflammation or infection. The lymph nodes behind the ear usually can get inflamed when you have a cut her a break in your skin and your scalp but they also can get inflamed if you have a viral infection.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 4, 2016