PH

I was diagnosed with asthma as a kid & had spots on lungs 8years ago. am i prone to all lungs illness because of my health condition before?

Hard to say: Wheezing in early childhood is not always asthma, in fact 60% or so grow out of it by age 5-6. Spots on your lungs is to vague a description to apply any meaning to.You would have that in a simple pneumonia that heals .There are some chronic lung conditions that make people prone to problems, but the description you give could be given by many normal adults.

Last updated Apr 30, 2016