Troy, AL

My husband is already on an antibiotic and prednisone for strep throat. now his eyes are red. should he go back to a doctor? or is this common?

Dr. Florence Nwofor
Specializes in Pediatrics
Yes he should return: Was he tested for strep infection? I wonder if he could have a viral infection that affects the throat and the eyes. It is unclear if the redness is due to inflammation of the conjunctiva or bleeding into the conjunctiva, any eye discharge etc. At any rate he should return to the MD for re-evaluation. Take care. www.healthtap.com/dr-nnebe

Last updated Nov 28, 2017