Lebanon

Hi. i take 125 mg of zoloft (sertraline) and 100mg of lamictal a day. today i accidentally took my dose of zoloft (sertraline) twice instead of the lamictal. what should i do?

Dr. Ron Jones
Fortunate: Fortunately, you took double dose of the right drug. The 250mg of Zoloft (sertraline) is very unlikely to cause you any problems, but the Lamictal could have. I do not feel that you would be adversely affected by skipping your Lamictal today. If you happen to feel you need it, then take 1/2 the dose. Start a new day tomorrow.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 7, 2020