PA

i had an mri and my doctor sent me a note about it, but don't really understand what it says. it states: impression: interval large central - left pa?

Try HealthTap PRIME: HealthTap PRIME started in September 2014, and is a Primary Care service. A patient is connected with the first available doctor, and different doctors are online at various times. Patients don't select a particular doctor. A patient using PRIME has a one-on-one visit with the doctor via smartphone, a tablet, or a computer, and she can show the doctor pictures or results, such as an MRI report.