am having pain in both wrist and it's very painful. in 2013 i talked with my doctor about it and he prescribed me tramadol it caused pain ever now and?

Dr. Nathaniel Schuster
Specializes in Pain Management
See a doctor: Arthritis, tendonopathy, and carpel tunnel syndrome are just a few possible causes, and they're treated differently. Tramadol is just a band-aid, it doesn't solve the underlying cause of the pain. And using tramadol for a long time can make pain worse. You'll need to see a doctor to diagnose why your wrists are hurting and to treat the underlying problem. Good luck!
Answered on Apr 30, 2016
1