Kuwait

I have diabetes 2 . i feel pain in my big toe on the the place of connecting nail with toe . is it serious ? and if yes , what's your advice ?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
Control..Prevention: Having diabetes 2 puts you at a greater risk of having more serious consequences of untreated or mistreated foot problems. In order to lower that risk, it is necessary to keep your blood sugar and the diabetes under control. Although it is not uncommon for one to feel an occasional pain here and there, any specific, isolated and increasing pain should be investigated. Prevention is critical.

Last updated Mar 27, 2016