Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Ast 40 scale 0 to 41; alt 47 scale 0 to 45; other results normal. no otc pills no alcohol. concerning? mild exercise the night before. reasons?

Pathology 44 years experience
Follow it: Reference ranges are set so That a few percent of healthies fall outside. If you really exercised hard, good for you and this actually could explain it. It is your physician's call whether to repeat in a few months.
Dr. Yun Tran
Dr. Yun Trananswered
Not concerning: I wouldn‘t worry about it. Keep up good diet and exercise, and repeat test in a few months. A few points above normal, although possibly indicative of something wrong, most of the time in my experience, it is nothing.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017