my baby fell down the bed on his head.and a small swallow appeared on his head.but he didnt sleep or vomit. is it dangerous?what should i do plz help

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Fall in child: The criteria to look for is what type of floor, tile/ marble-stone, or carpet, how far was the fall 6 inches or > 30 inches, how old is child. How is child behaving normal or sleepy. was there loss of consciousness- even for a second? I am not sure what "swallow" is , if a depression in the skull definitely check it out. I recommend checking out the child in ER/urgent care to be sure
Answered on Nov 28, 2017