Greece

Is 37.1 celsius body temperature at night considered a low grade fever or is it normal?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Infectious Disease 23 years experience
Subjective fever: Everybody is a little bit different -and it would be important to know the temperatures you used to have before this question came up. I think that 'no' this isn't a fever, but I don't know your basal metabolic rate. There is a natural rhythm of the body- temps go up and down, and usually at night the body is cooler than during the day. If you FEEL hot, then it's possible u have a low grade fever.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017