i always get arm pain after iv or blood test sometimes bruise regardless of where the needle was. should i be concerned?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
30 years experience Holistic Medicine
It depends: Whether you should be concerned depends on how big the bruise is and whether you have any problems with your blood clotting factors. If you are worried you could get your blood checked to make sure you don't have a problem that would you have a tendency towards bleeding easily.
Answered on Dec 2, 2017
1
Dr. Jayshree Chander
30 years experience Holistic Medicine
Provided original answer
Thank you for your note of appreciation. I am glad I could be of help to you. Best wishes.
Dec 2, 2017