Caro, MI

Finished 10 days of augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate) for tooth infection today. now developed cough congestion chills and fever of 102. should i go see my dr?

Dr. Justin Nelson
Pediatric Dentistry 18 years experience
Yes see MD: Yes I would seek your medical doctor not your dentist. After a course of anabiotic's I would think that the fever is not related to after a course of antibiotics I would think that the high fever is not related to the tennis to The tooth in question.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 38 years experience
Influenza: Get good rest and plenty of fluids to treat the flu. Influenza is viral infection and resolves on its own in 10-14 days. If concerned, see your GP for eval.
Last updated Mar 24, 2020