U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A female asked:

I have been experincing numbness in my right foot and i'm trying to determine if i'm feeling tingling or chills in my left upper part of my leg. ?

3 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Numbness: You may have an impingement of your nerves (sciatic) Seek help from a neurologist
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
Don't wait: to see if you are getting tingling in the upper leg, as numbness is s a serious symptom that you have some nerve irritation or vascular issue going on. Get evaluated asap, best wishes.
Dr. Eric Weisman
Neurology 37 years experience
Neuro Exam: of legs is in order. Have vibratory sense, temperature sense, strenght , gait and reflexes checked as part of the assessment . May need EMG-NCV as well.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 14, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.