U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Arab Emirates
A 25-year-old male asked:

Sir my right temple side hurts badly when i drink alcohol two beer or 2or 3 peg why ? iam 25 yrs old

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine 42 years experience
Unusual: This is an unusual symptom secondary to alcohol intake. With what I know I would suspect it could be a sensitivity to alcohol which manifests itself by a disturbance in an energy field called yang oe in chinese medicine. Of course this is only a guess and more history and possibly an exam would help. Obviously, best to avoid alcohol or peg, whatever that is.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 6, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.