Canada

I hit the back of my head on a wooden block and i've been experiencing headaches, sleeping more than usual, and less focus. ?

Dr. Hiroshi Mashimo
Gastroenterology 34 years experience
See doctor immediate: while likely concussion, u need to see doctor immediately to rule out other serious causes such as bleeding in head.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Do not wait Go to emergency now
Feb 2, 2016
Dr. Akua Agyeman
Internal Medicine and Pediatrics 24 years experience
The circumstances of how you hit your head also matters. Did you fall from standing and do that, were you standing up and hit your head. I agree that it is most likely concussion, however a slow bleed known as a subdural hepatoma can do that and should be ruled out with a CT. As the other docs have suggested, visit the ED ASAP!
Feb 8, 2016
Last updated Feb 8, 2016