Lawndale, CA

During my self defense class when falling back i hit the back of my head hard to the point where i was a bit woozy.head hurts a little.should i sleep?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Medical Oncology 51 years experience
Yes you can sleep: But alert your family or company at home to keep an eye on you at night. It is unlikely that sleeping is going to cause any problems. If your have a problem in the head, it will keep you awake or it will wake you up from sleep. Increasing headache is a symptom that would come on if there is any bleeding inside your head which is all we have to worry about.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
ER: I am suggesting to visit the er for further investigation and ct. Better safe then sorry.
Last updated Feb 4, 2014