NJ

i got + pregnancy test but when my ob did ultrasound nothing was there. i'm waiting for blood work but i'm freaking out. i have pcos. what can it mean?

Dr. Sonia Rente
Reassuring and rel: Samantha there is nothing you can do at the moment. The most important thing is that you relax and keep calm till those lab results arrive. Again my recommendation is do not worry in advance and continue following your OB treatment.
Dr. Peter Baumann
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Discrepancy: Blood tests for pregnancy hormone come back positive, before the baby can be visualized on ultrasound. Repeating the ultrasound in two weeks will reveals a heart beat and an crown rump length, which will enable the doctor to determine the gestational age and the due date.

Last updated Jan 25, 2016