MO

I just finished at a swim meet and now it feels sore when i do any sort of movement or any other use of my neck like swallowing.my neck makes weird popping noises as i do these things and if i push down on my skin it feels "bubbly." is this normal?

No. Can see doctor.: Bubbly skin sensations sound like there is air inside the skin. That means a person can go to the doctor now to see if there is a partially collapsed lung that is leaking some air into the skin. One can go to the ER, because they can do a chest x-ray quickly there. If one's regular doctor is available right now, one can first ask the doctor for advice, because the doctor might want to see her.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 18, 2016