when i cough too hard, sneeze or vomit my blood vessels hurt. i literally feel pain in my chest, shoulders, arms and legs. how bad is this?

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Really intense cough: All the parts of your body are connected so if you have a really intense cough it is not surprising that you feel it rattling other parts of your body. Now the question is why are you coughing so intensely. I obviously don't know what is causing the cough. It could be an infectious process, an allergic one or something else. You should see your doc ASAP and get a work up.
Answered on Jan 17, 2016