TX

an orthopedic surgeon told me not to run after i hit my knee falling on stairs. i lost weight and i'm thinking some speed of jogging is ok, is it?

Dr. Rick Pospisil
Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
Knee contusion: When a direct blow to the knee has occurred it results in bruising of the undersurface of ones knee cap as well as the femoral trochee a it sits. Above. The best way to ensure healing completely is to avoid activities which will continue to Irritate the already injured areas, So... One should avoid running ,jumping ,squatting , kneeling., crawling, crouching .These r temporary restrictions ,