Nepal

saw on web about gunnars computer glasses.for long exposure to screens.the glass have +0.2 power. but i have no vision problems.are they safe?

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 28 years experience
No need: Just make sure to blink frequently and look away for a brief time or give yourself short breaks. We tend to stare at the monitor and forget to blink. Blinking stimulate tear production otherwise you will dry up. When we look up close we contract our eye muscles which after a while it will cause eye strain. You need to look away to relax muscles. People over 40 May need computer glasses