U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old male asked:

I am feeling headche from last two days. i have blurred and distorted vision. i can not see computer screen very clearly. there is its continue headche add uneasy feeling. it happened to me earlier also that all of sudden any advise ?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 62 years experience
This may be migraine but I'm concerned about the persistence of headache and visual difficulty. I recommend consulting a neurologist for evaluation, testing & advice. You may be referred to an ophthalmologist if deemed advisable especially if temporal arteritis is suspected.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Pls consult an eye doctor for refraction and full dilated eye exam. It could be you have presbyopia to see close up. Low power Reading glasses may help. If you get headache with computer it could be your accommodating muscle are being strained.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 12, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.