A member asked:

Knee surgery 1 month ago, a lot of pain meds. i am overusing my other knee. should i ask my pcp or hepatologist for celebrex (celecoxib) to ease pain/inflamation?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rick Pospisil answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Postop knee pain: Either md and or your surgeon can assist u with making the correct choices, if your knee pain is staying moderate to severe at 4 weeks post op u should be seen by your surgeon !l

Answered 12/9/2015



Related Questions

A member asked:

Celebrex (celecoxib) vs Aleve for knee pain, which is recommended?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers