MI
A male asked:

have a small bump below skin (pea size, gets bigger when i bend back). the area has a black and blue mark above thebump hurts now and then.what is it?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine 45 years experience
The most likely: explanation is that you have a benign lipoma (fatty accumulation below the skin) with, coincidentally, a bruise near it. But there are some more serious kinds of bleeding or skin problems that have an ecchymosis or bruise associated with them. It would be best if you could have your doctor or a skin specialist/Dermatologist take a look at this. Make an appointment. Good wishes:)