KS

ok i hear voices and have hallucinations. two of the voices are good and one is bad, i often have spots of not remembering anything and i have been to?

Dr. Elena Padrell
Need more informatio: How old are you? are you under the influence of any psychodelic, psychotropic , neurotoxic agent?, drugs, alcohol?, Yes?, stop what you are taking and sx will desappear. Not?if not , is there a family history of schizophrenia, psychosis of any kind?, if so, you need to seek a psychiatric evaluation, as soon as possible, so can start the right treatment.
Dr. Matthew Smith
Treatable: You need to hear that it is highly likely that your problem is treatable, whether it is from your taking drugs, or from another psychiatric condition. But you will need to see a psychiatrist for an evaluation and a treatment plan.
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
See a psychiatrist: Please see a psychiatrist . Most like this doctor will be able to provide you with medication and therapy that will make the hallucinations go away .If the memory problems persist there would be further evaluation. Treatment will definitely be very helpful to you .