United Kingdom

I have a cyst on my ovary and have watery discharge that looks like i have wet my self sometimes it's pink in colour the doctors keep fobbing me off and not listening at all. the pain i get from my cyst is unreal aswell.

Dr. Charles Gordon
Specializes in Adolescent Medicine
Find another doc: Your doc has to address your concerns. He can address them directly or give you literature to read and a follow up apt but not to address your concerns is inappropriate. Dr Francis Peabody, a great American physician at Harvard Medical School ended a lecture on caring for the patient with the sentence:" The secret in caring for the patient is in caring for the patient." Give your doc a copy!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Forrest Jones
Specializes in Family Medicine
Helpful to seek out a doctor who is an empathetic problem solver, is interested in you as a person, & is patient. Sometimes an answer is elusive which frustrates both you & doctor. Doctor must then compassionately partner with you in a journey to discover clues about the illness through wise use of tests & consultants, but also about what outcomes are important to you. Hope that helps
Nov 10, 2015
Last updated Nov 10, 2015