MA

i did ivf with 2 embryos transferred. first bhcg 3,000, second 7,000, third 14,000 then heavy bleeding,cramping and clots for 2 days. sure it is a miscarriage . hcg 2 days after bleeding 20,000., 2 days later today 27,000. could i still have one embryo t

Dr. Nicole Jarvis
See doctor: Your fertility doctor should be able to do an ultrasound to see what is going on. Call doctor to discuss.
Dr. Celia Dominguez
Fertility Medicine 34 years experience
Yes could still have an embryo an early ultrasound can evaluate the number of gestational sacks and usually your fertility clinic can quickly accommodate.
Dec 30, 2015