Over the past 10 months I've had to take 5-7 rounds of antibiotics for uti symptoms including bleeding at times. Should I be worried about cancer?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
37 years experience in Family Medicine
Not yet.: You need to be worried about what is causing your frequent uti's. See a urologist. Avoid fragrances and harsh soaps in clothing like underwear, that touches your urethra and avoid trauma to the area (like thongs, over-scrubbing, tight clothes or anything that rubs there frequently. Cotton fabric near urethra's best.
Answered on Aug 1, 2017
1
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
37 years experience in Family Medicine
Provided original answer
Thank you for writing me a thank you note! It was kind of you to do so. Hope the advice helps!
Aug 1, 2017