U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Stockton, CA
A 39-year-old female asked:

Sever migraines , internal fever, told by others my head is burning up yet thermometer doesn't show anything

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 40 years experience
Bad headaches:: If you have a headache worse than any one that you have ever had before, you need to go to the ER. If these headaches happen frequently, you need to have a thorough exam to find out why. Your primary care doc can do an initial evaluation with preliminary testing, if indicated. If no answer there, see a neurologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 25, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.