United Arab Emirates

Dr is lomexin vaginal ovule safe to use after 3 months of pregnancy? im 4 months now, doc told me i have infection but i saw not recmded in preg

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Not supported: There have not been enough studies done on this drug for anyone to come out and fully say that it is safe during pregnancy and so for now, we cannot say that it is safe during pregnancy. There are some doctors out there who swear that they have been using it for years during the prenatal period and have had no problems, but I personally would not use this drug on my pregnant patients.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 20, 2015