A member asked:

Hi doctor,my sgpt is 128 and sgot is 59 with deficiency of vitamin d & b12. please advice?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Susan Rhoads answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Correct Vitamin lack: Ask your doctor for the best way to treat your Vitamin deficiencies. Repeat your tests after treatment, the liver test abnormalities may correct when the deficiencies are fixed. If not, further testing may be required to find out the cause any abnormal liver function tests

Answered 11/30/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor