India

my father's age is 73. suffering from diabetes 20 years. his blood glucose level fluctuating from low to high in a single day. what is the remedy?

Pathology 44 years experience
No cure: It is Dad's responsibility to manage his diabetes as long as he is in charge of his health. The only thing you can really do in this situation is to offer to exercise as a family. Inform yourself about his diabetes and what he should be doing, and perhaps get guidance from his physician, but ultimately compliance and good control rests with Dad. I am glad you care for him and wish you the best.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Don't bring unhealthy food and put temptation in his path. Some families sabotage efforts by patients to be more careful. I call this "Love Poisoning."
Oct 16, 2015

Last updated Jan 1, 2016