Spain

I'm underweight i want to gain healthy weight i have to take high proteins diet my question is how many almonds can i eat per day in grams or numbers?

Dr. John cuong Doan
Almonds: as much: as you would like at your age. However you may need to be concerned about your cholesterol if you start eating all almonds you can find. Even if the oils in almonds are rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are healthy for human beings. Almond oil is also very good for hair and skin.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 14, 2015