How can I cure this red, itchy round rash on both sides of my hips? Im a builder so i work outside in the cold a lot and wear thermal trousers

Dr. Rashid Khan
32 years experience in Internal Medicine
Jock itch: See a physician as it is difficult to diagnose skin lesions without an exam. My guess is tinea cruris, a fungal infection of the groin, buttocks and genital area a. .Jock itch causes an itchy, red, often ring-shaped rash in these warm, moist areas of your body. Jock itch gets its name because it is common in people who sweat a lot, as do athletes. It usually respond to topical anti fungals cream.
Answered on Dec 10, 2016
2