United Kingdom (Great Britain)

Hi, i have a rash that apearred on both side of my hips, around my underwear elastic line, i've had it for about a year, round, red and itchy?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Unwanted rashes: You very well may be reacting to the laundry soap concentrated in the underwear elastic band. It may be nice to rewash all clothes like this in just water without laundry detergent an then letting your skin recover. If you are reacting to the elastic you may need a different type of underwear. A good skin doctor can help you sort all of this out.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 1, 2017