FL

botox type injections into static frown lines caused major droopy eye lids. i suppose that ultherapy or peleve would do the same for my whole face?

Dr. Joel Sabean
Dermatology 51 years experience
Options to treat: Lid ptosis from Botox A occurs when the botox crosses the tarsal plate in the upper lid and inhibits the lid lifting muscles or because you are using your forehead muscles to lift the lids and Botox reduces the lift. Ulthera and Peleve can be used to lift lids. Topical treatments are available. I would revisit whoever did the Botox for treatment of the lid ptosis. Or get a second opinion.