United Kingdom

When am depressed i won't to die then other times am so happy and hope and spend lots of money and get in debt i don't understand myself what wrong ?

Dr. Ana Ochoa
Clinical Psychology 10 years experience
Try CBT: It's important to treat the highs and lows of life as equally as possible. You want to try to use CBT to aid your thought processes through these times so that they are more balanced and even, and not so extreme either negatively or positively. Try googling CBT techniques online and see if they don't help you a bit. Then, try to get help from your local mental health psychologist. Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Bipolar Disorder: I understand your depression and t extreme of moods. Your Life is Precious. Your life is a Gift. Respect your Life. Commend yourself for your achievements of 42 years. Spending lot of money and getting in debt indicates impulsiveness and impaired judgement. It seems that you have Bipolar disorder. See a Psychiatrist for Intensive Therapy for stresses in your life and Medication.
Last updated Oct 4, 2015