When am depressed i won't to die then other times am so happy and hope and spend lots of money and get in debt i don't understand myself what wrong ?

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Ana Ochoa answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Try CBT: It's important to treat the highs and lows of life as equally as possible. You want to try to use CBT to aid your thought processes through these times so that they are more balanced and even, and not so extreme either negatively or positively. Try googling CBT techniques online and see if they don't help you a bit. Then, try to get help from your local mental health psychologist. Good luck!

Answered 10/3/2015

2.2k views

Dr. Krishna Kumar answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Bipolar Disorder: I understand your depression and t extreme of moods. Your Life is Precious. Your life is a Gift. Respect your Life. Commend yourself for your achievements of 42 years. Spending lot of money and getting in debt indicates impulsiveness and impaired judgement. It seems that you have Bipolar disorder. See a Psychiatrist for Intensive Therapy for stresses in your life and Medication.

Answered 10/4/2015

2.2k views