MT

I was getting my rom back then i after a month i lost it and can barely bend it and it hurts. it randomly pops and cracks which also hurts. i see my ortho tomorrow, but i want a second opinion. my knee also will randomly lock. it also hurts to fully exten

Dr. David Lipkin
Please see answer: If you want a second opinion I suggest asking for a Virtual online second opinion consultation with a Health Tap Orthopedic specialist. It would be helpful if you have copies of x rays and/or reports to upload for the consultation. Meanwhile, I believe the following two educational sites on knee problems will be helpful>http://bit.ly/1CVReWB ...mayocl.in/10ASgc5 Get well soon.

Last updated Oct 2, 2015